the only time when I do the football talk.

Please dont ask who the hell is Ashavin, Ronaldo ... or who ever. I dont even know which team they're playing for.

But I can name you few Korean Players. What were they're hairstyle back in 2005? or they're signature pose when they score. Seriously, I can.

Nama players Malaysia jangan cakap-lah. I know the twins. Cause I read too much gossip collumns.Until the final match of Suzuki Cup. I'm pretty proud with the Malaysian Squad. Sekolah Bukit Jalil tu. Pagi petang siang malam main bola. Belajar sikit, pastu main bola je.

To cut it short. I just like watching football with my parents. Or shouting like mad with my dad. Or listening to my dad's funny comments like "ISH, budak budak ni. Kalau aku coach, habis dah aku kerjakan" , and "CLEARANCE BUAT CLEARANCE LA!" , and "BAPOK BETUL KEEPER NI!"

Or my mums screaming when the ball is near the goal.

Funnier when I went "Kenapa Malaysia takda player Chinese pun?"

Ayah : "Ada lah. Goal keeper dia tu"

Me : *TWEET* fan baru. "adik baju merah! sepet mata mu!"

Ayah : "EH, dia melayu".

hahaha.

This might be the only entry when I talk football. If Eric, or the Shinhwa boys decided to become national players, I might consider watching them. Heh.

till then.

Comments

zaza said…
haha. adik baju merah!
when he looks like 26 at the very least XDDD

and now you should post about bollywood hahaha (J/K!!)

Popular posts from this blog

rehatkan hati ini

gentar lagi ujianNYA