its holidaaay, lets celebrate!
here's an update.

I went to watch Narnia , in 3D y'alls. Not really a fan of 3D things, but I just booked the ticket yesterday for fun and decided to give it a go.

okay am too lazy to take a picture of it. Here's what it looks like, sort of. My mum had this wall mirror she bought in Bandung ages ago. Since we moved, I've been having a hard time looking for the perfect mirror on my wall. My mom brought this home last month for my sister, but she broke it. So I decided to give it a go. Spray painted it white, but still thinking whether it should go for another layer or leave it looking antique. So I'm going to the kedai cermin to replace the old mirror.

I went to watch Narnia , in 3D y'alls. Not really a fan of 3D things, but I just booked the ticket yesterday for fun and decided to give it a go.
It was awesome. Love every bits of it. It does feel like I was swimming in the ocean with them. Lucy, Edmund and of course Prince Caspian. Heh. Since Peter wasnt around, having all growned up Edmund was good enough. So comel!
I almost cried at the ending too. ;( I wont spoil it! Go ahead and watch it guys!
So anyways, Im rolling on my purple rug now listening to Bruno Mars. Let me give you , my view at the moment.
I've been having Tutti Frutti a lot this week. Was suppose to have J.Co ones cause its my favourites cause of its originality but the fact that the people in J.Co are stingy with its toppings, I decided to go with Tutti Frutti!
And after almost a month, I finally washed my car. Yes I'm that pathetic I went all the way to Subang to wash my car.
Earlier this week went to watch Rapunzel with the merengs too. It was fun! its been a while since all of us went out. Wanted to take them for seafood about twenty minutes from my home but then it was raining and I was a bit worried it might bit closed since it was Monday. So instead we had BBQ at home. Then there was the PS3 marathon, which end up semua sakit tangan. Hehe.
Apart from movies, eating, and spending way too much money, my latest so called project is this.

okay am too lazy to take a picture of it. Here's what it looks like, sort of. My mum had this wall mirror she bought in Bandung ages ago. Since we moved, I've been having a hard time looking for the perfect mirror on my wall. My mom brought this home last month for my sister, but she broke it. So I decided to give it a go. Spray painted it white, but still thinking whether it should go for another layer or leave it looking antique. So I'm going to the kedai cermin to replace the old mirror.
Weeee. Lepas ni ada cermin baru kat bilik.
Dear Izzati, when's our next movie date? Rantai perhaps?.
And dear Zeze, whats next after Petro Sains? Planetarium best tak? :p Tgk Teater nakkk??
And dear Zeze, whats next after Petro Sains? Planetarium best tak? :p Tgk Teater nakkk??



Comments