complete!
hey-yo.
kawan kita orang yang paling sewel balik buat saprais! he came back for about a month till January. Landed at KLIA and called someone, come pick me up yo!
Went for Karaoke sessions with the boys and the besties. Awesome part was looking at them singing Jinbara and Mawi's song and us of course, KRU moments.
They came out with their new short form terms for everything too. Which is awesome. Tak tahan asyik gelak je at every single thing came out from their mouth. I found my new Barney, Ted and Marshall.
Funny part when we went Karaoke-ing. It reminded me of last year. Its like this annual thing seeing all of them again. But last year, half of them were back for the holidays from study. This year, all of them cant' make it at once as most of them are working already.
Seeing them come all dressed up in proper clothes just made me feel weird. I mean I know the boys being crazy, immature but always there when you need a shoulder to cry on. Now they're all like grown ups! Even the dreadlocks are gone!
I'm not sure if I'm ready for next year. We might need a bigger tables when we meet each other again. All with their wives and husbands!
I wish I can join them for the trip, but wey, knowing them. *sigh*
Hows holiday doing guys?
kawan kita orang yang paling sewel balik buat saprais! he came back for about a month till January. Landed at KLIA and called someone, come pick me up yo!
Went for Karaoke sessions with the boys and the besties. Awesome part was looking at them singing Jinbara and Mawi's song and us of course, KRU moments.
They came out with their new short form terms for everything too. Which is awesome. Tak tahan asyik gelak je at every single thing came out from their mouth. I found my new Barney, Ted and Marshall.
Funny part when we went Karaoke-ing. It reminded me of last year. Its like this annual thing seeing all of them again. But last year, half of them were back for the holidays from study. This year, all of them cant' make it at once as most of them are working already.
Seeing them come all dressed up in proper clothes just made me feel weird. I mean I know the boys being crazy, immature but always there when you need a shoulder to cry on. Now they're all like grown ups! Even the dreadlocks are gone!
I'm not sure if I'm ready for next year. We might need a bigger tables when we meet each other again. All with their wives and husbands!
I wish I can join them for the trip, but wey, knowing them. *sigh*
Hows holiday doing guys?
Comments