the weddings.

So, people have been making the best out of 2010 I suppose? Careers, and wedding bells? Kaching!
Few friends decided to bid goodbye to single life and hello husband(s). Heh.

I think weddings are a little over rated lately. As much as I love a fairytale wedding. But a wedding like this is a little err? No further comment on that. Its exciting to watch of course. We cry our heart out thinking, WHY THE HELL I DONT HAVE THIS MUCH MONEY TO HAVE THIS (hand gesture as furthest you can reach) . I think I'll go over board on our honeymoon or just a house would do, maybe.

ANYWAYS.


First Nabilla's wedding was the simplest Ive ever seen but there were butterflies in your stomach when you walked in the reception. It was simple, but a lot was spent too!



Then there was the besties kakak's wedding, which was pretty! The best wedding to attend is when everyone is not speaking loudly and just smiling looking at the pengantin. Oh sorry, no pengantin picture in here. Pengantin tak bagi, cakap kena tunggu father of the bride punya speech dulu. Heh. So we cam-whored.



Then there was Nida's wedding. This I say top it all cause we got lost on the way, and it was the loudest wedding I've ever been too. The wedding was beautiful on its own way, at the fact that ALL of the keluarga kembangan was there. It was so pretty when they tried to fit all the families on stage for a HUGE family photo. Id like that in my wedding.

heh, too lazy to upload the photos from my camera, stole this off Yana's Iphone.

:)


im so lame, i actually cross posted this in LJ too! :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

rehatkan hati ini

gentar lagi ujianNYA