new year?

Why I'm at home on new years eve?

promise me you wont go out tonight.
what? why?
just because. you can go out tomorrow night but not tonight.
biarlah. nak keluar malam ni je.
please dont go out tonight.
hmm. will see.
just dont go out tonight okay?

So yeah, I sort of promised someone Im not going to to celebrate new year tonight. So I;m going to waste the night recapping 2009.

RECAP!

January
  • Classes started early, was rushing home for the new year BBQ at home. I slept through all the fireworks.
  • Kusai left for New Zealand again. :(
  • Eggie and Lil's 22nd Birthday! <3<3



  • lil's suprise 22nd @ TGIF. Definitely a night to remember. Had to dragged her all around to wait for everyone to arrive.

    Kusais final gathering before he leaves for NZ again :(

    Eggies suprise @ Itallianies Curve. <3<3
    February
  • Half of the time busy with SMF stuff
  • Wan & Zaza's birthday
  • Indoor and Outdoor photoshoot for SMF
  • No wine and cheese. Get to bake and sell stuff





  • March
  • Jason Mraz live in Malaysia!
  • Dara back for two weeks. Get to meet little Yoshi.





  • April.
  • Busy with school. I remember carrying 7 papers this semester. :(
  • Final



  • May
  • Post exam was celebrating Naz's birthday @Wondermilk. Ugh. Bad service. Rude people!
  • The besties birthday pool party. It was definitely a small reunion again. Only people missing was Kusai and Dara :(
  • Holiday in Sabah!



  • Sabah was amazing. full stop. I love love the islands. Id build a home there if monsoon or that sort doesnt exist XD

    Naz's suprise @Wondermilk. I <3<3>.

    Nayies 21st. <3<3


    June
  • There was the overrated urbanscapes.
  • IHL debate was 0k-lah. Bonding session with SMF :) Met wonderful people.






  • July
  • New semester kicked off with less dramas.
  • Out last semester yall. Seniors!
  • Classes were hectic. SMF activities. Meetings!
  • Lynns suprise birthday @ Bora Asmara. <3
  • SMF team building. A short tiring vacation :)





  • August
  • Birthday month! Got a new lappie for the birthday present.
  • I am in love with the colour purple.
  • became closer to someone :)
  • Baby Yoshi's birthday!









  • September
  • Fasting month. Buka puasa sessions with besties
  • Struggling through everything. Late classes are horrible!






  • October
  • Eid!
  • Open Houses everywhere.
  • Crazy non stop tests.
  • So called graduation dinner (more drama puhlease)
  • Our final lecture ended just like that :(











  • I think November and December deserves an entry on its own :)



    Comments

    izt said…
    oh god... great minds think alike. i baru nak start type mine. and saje drop by ur blog. u dah buat! i love this entry! =) see you next week!!! happy new year fawah weesa

    Popular posts from this blog

    rehatkan hati ini

    gentar lagi ujianNYA