friendship is definitely the best relationship.

I have the strangest feeling once new year comes along its going to be the very last day I get to spend time with the besties. Its not like we've done enough hanging out. It's just that Im so comfortable having them around and the thing with them is there's no drama. No pathetic ones around.

If I were to write a love story about them I think their love life story would surpass any Hindustan movie around. But they dont make a big deal of it. They dont involve others. And you cry seeing them in that state. But I only see strength and happiness in them when Im with them. They dont spoil other moods. But once they get home, and getting texts from them realizing how in a bad state they are actually.

Honestly, I dont know what to say to them when they talk about all of this. I am in no position to give any advice. I can't let them know whats right and wrong cause I am not sure of it myself. And the only thing I can do is, accompany them. Because I know when they're alone they tend to do stupid things. So yes, just accompany them.

And the thing with 'accompanying' them is, I'm out every night. My parents never put a curfew or say no every time I want to go out. But I feel guilty going out almost every night. The only reply I can say to them is "Don't worry, once classes starts I;ll be home everynight."

Of course this just lead to one another. Hah! My mum suddenly thinks RM200 a month is alright. but I fell guilty forking out just 200 for a room.

Aih! Im going to miss the holidays alright!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

rehatkan hati ini

gentar lagi ujianNYA