i kinda regret not bringing my camera along, 2 days in a row. but hey, the sunset view from the rugby field was mesmerizing i tell you!


Today was surreal.
I woke up thinking its going to be another day.

So I messaged all of the besties if they wanted to go to Rasta. Knowing that they only wake up yet another 3 hours, I followed my mum to buy groceries. Yes I really thought it was another Saturday. Ayah is coming home from LIMA so I might as well, be the driver to pick up ayah at airport later.

But hello. It wasn;t another Saturday. It was awesome.

Spending time with friends. Suddenly we were all single ladies again. yes. Single. And comfort from friends is the only thing we need. I'm really glad they're working now so its easier to just call and say LETS HANG!

because with them, we say stupid things, meet weird people and this is the time of our life. Making mistakes, learning them, meeting people, try to learn them.

So after heavy lunch at this Thai Restaurant in Taipan, went back home, changed, prayed and pick up the friends. Made our way to Rasta for the bazaar. Wanted this really nice studded handbag, but am broke. yes my friends, totally broke.

Later, we were craving for ice cream so went to PJ's A&W drive in but the person there kerek nak mampus, so we walked to amcorp mall and bought cheap slippers and ate ice creams! Then went to the rugby field. Only to know afiq was playing on the football field. But wahey, we didnt know. Only know when we got back.

You see, rugby is a sexy game. I feel embarassed half of the time watching the boys play.

Went to uptown, had our yong tau foo! and went back to subang for the best maggi goreng at mamak illegal in wholeee subang!

Now i'm just knackered!

Well spent Saturday. too much food too!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

rehatkan hati ini

gentar lagi ujianNYA