avatar what?
Yesterday was a long day.
A week ahead planned movie became a small reunion with the school friends. Suddenly everyone decides it's a day to meet everyones friend. Funny, yesterday was filled with boys. Funnier I am comfortable with each of them because they're the close friends.
A week ahead planned movie became a small reunion with the school friends. Suddenly everyone decides it's a day to meet everyones friend. Funny, yesterday was filled with boys. Funnier I am comfortable with each of them because they're the close friends.
We went for a late movie. Turned into a really late movie. Avatar was sooo long I almost slept through the movie. Atiya and I kept poking each other making the end scenes into jokes. It was suppose to be a good movie. IT WASNT! Zombieland was much better. The graphic and etc was amazing and pretty. But wey, I can't stand suddenly people (or whatever they call it) gather around a tree to save person life?
Oh yeah, Christmas decorations have always been my favourite. The lights in Pyramid is amazing. The trees decorations in Curve on the other hand is pretty! But I think Sunway Pyramid's lights decorations tops all.
The year is really coming to an end isnt it? 2009 has been amazingly awesome for me. I try to avoid the pathetic dramas most of the time. But in the end, you always end up being stuck in the middle of everything.
Dear 2009, please let it end nice and smootly. And let some love in. I dont think being just 'good friends' with him is enough.
Comments