2011

January.

an awesome day to kick start with. the boys finally gathered everyone for a "jersey BBQ".
started my pupillage. 17th Jan to be exact.
the first, and probably my only AJL. heh.
Digi KPOP Party, a last minute free ticket. I get to see Beast! How awe-some is that?
Lil's 24th celebration. complete!

February.

February was a rollercoaster ride. ups and down. my grandmother passed away. rasa kehilangan sangat-sangat. It was so hard to be direct on how I feel for few months. Sedih sangat-sangat , sampai duduk sorang-sorang dalam bilik pun rasa macam sunyi. Lagi-lagi bila experience first time mandikan jenazah. Tengok orang yang kita sayang dikapankan. And time tu rasa hilang.

March&April


March.

Actually we hesitate nak pergi ayah's RMC reunion dekat Lumut sebab rasa macam it wasnt the right time. But on second thought, it was probably the best. I enjoyed lumut and meeting some sailors of course. And of course, being saved by PASKAL ok. you can read bout it here

Genap 44 hari after our beloved grandmother left us, my cousin called me up on a quiet Sunday morning, I still remember, it was about 12 in the morning saying that my uncle has left us. Funny how he used to joke about wanting to be buried somewhere close to his mother. :(

Life must go on right?

April.

April went by quickly, I cant really recall what happened in April. We celebrate my ayah and abang's birthday somewhere in a Japanese Restaurant in Holiday Inn.

Then I was really busy with Pupillage.

Oh. went for disco skating for the first time. Haha I remember the exact words Nutt said "Farah, you tak pernah gi clubbing kan? ha, dekat club macam ni lah suasana dia. Lagu dia. Cuma dia ada dance floor and ada meja tuk lepak. Kiri kanan orang nari-nari". haha.


May



May was amazing.

We celebrate the twins birthday, Arlina & Atiya. T

My second convocation. Reunion with my LLB friends was the best. I miss them dearly.

Trip to Bangkok. say whaa? I get to meet Mr. Eric Mun in person. Nuff said.

June - December esok-esok lah. (feels like I'm not going to finish this by today, must complete it in 2012 then. hehe)

Comments