'cinderella' for a day.

Well. What a weekend I tell you.

I've never been this excited for our short trip this time around. Since it's Ayah's reunion with his friends, I'm glad we're all actually taking a break from work. It's been a while since we went on holiday.

So this time around, Ayah's friends back in Military College organized a Family Day. So 40 families joined this trip. It was one awesome trip. It was short but filled with a neverending experience (well for me,lah).

It was my first time entering the Navy Base Camp in Lumut. So everywhere you turn is Man , and Women in *cough* white and blue uniforms *beams*. It's the uniforms I tell you. The base camp is like an army version of UITM , they have everything in there. The best part is, its by the sea.

So it was my first experience going for Sailing on a REAL SAILING BOAT. So since there were like 7 families, we had to split into two groups. and mine end up being the last one! But it was a trip to remember cause we had a chance to hop on the rescue boat (PASKAL - Pasukan Khas Laut). So while transfering on a moving rescue boat to the Sail Boat. I dropped my precious cheap crocs in THE MIDDLE OF THE SEA!

It was havoc I tell you. Armies/Navy's being Navy's shouting to just leave the shoes etc. Well I didn't really care if I lost the shoe. It just that I felt a little intimidated by the fact that they were shouting as if I couldn't understand what they were saying. I understood pretty clear that I had to leave the shoe behind. So I just sat in one corner mumbling to myself that they shouldnt have shouted at me. I didnt really care if I lost the shoe. I had tones back in my hotel room.

So I sat there, all mood gone. Few seconds later as we were sailing away, layan mood (membebel sorang-sorang) then this Abang climbed up behind me saying "Ha, sape Cinderella ni?" So I looked behind, the PASKAL team in the rescue boat held up my RED SHOE. -_______-




I didnt know where else I could hide. If I could jump into the sea, I would. Malu tak terkata. Said thank you. Then became joke of the day.








Oh, my Cinderella story didnt end on the sailing boat. It went on till we got on the Kapal Perang. KD Indera Sakti. The biggest and oldest ship I think? It was a beautiful experience being on board this kind of ship. Ones with machine guns (?) and etc.





After lunch , we were allowed to walk around the ship as it sailed to no where. So while walking around, tapak kasut tercabut. -_________- *cries*. It would take another 4 hours back to hotel since we're in the middle of nowhere. So my ibu asked one of the sailors if they would have any glue? They brought a whole tank of it and rescued my shoes. -_________-





So how does it feel being a Cinderella for a day? Hmmmm........well.. it all ended at 12 midnight. Nope. No Prince came along in their uniforms. =P

so after that whole drama, my siblings and I went around the ship. So we discovered lots of things. While almost doing a Titanic Scene, another Ship passed by. It was a protocol for them to give respect to a Senior Ship. And since the Chief of Navy was on board, they need to pay respect by escorting the Senior Ship. So we had the chance to witness all this. Sembang juga dengan one of the Sailors, I think his name is Syaiful. So he was telling about this and that, how long they would be on sea. And one of the Ships are new Ship etc.

Okay. Bye for now. too lazy to upload the rest! =D















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

rehatkan hati ini

gentar lagi ujianNYA