i forgot.

wow. I actually forgot about the existence of this blog. pardon me. I know I only have like 10 random people reading now and then but I like reading back the old entries.

Its like a wake up call.

I was that 'bimbo' huh? That precious moment.

Its coming to end of the year! Will soon gather up all the photos for a 2011 in summary, cause 2011 have been a bumpy ride for me. But Alhamdulillah I am grateful for everything I have now.

I've been on holiday... so, I've been waking up at 6, performing my prayers and going back to bed. No I'm lying at the going back to bed part. The longer you're at home, the more 'bibik' you'll be. Hehe. But I enjoy doing house chores. I like having a clean room (my room only) and maybe kitchen.

I forgot whats been going on for this whole month. Let me upload some photos from phone just to recall back.

*uploading from phone* (really this really took almost half an hour. so I end up saving this post and continued my reading)


Teddies! My friends and I had a random 'lepak' session at Empire the other day. The initial plan was to go to Subang Parade to pick up my shoes. But when I called them, they were 'window shopping'. So we went for a drink instead. Walking around Parade we found this corner with teddies and this 'stuffing' machine. Have you guys saw an episode from Oprah where they placed hearts and wishes in teddies and give them out as charity? Well neither did I, Atiya was the one who told us about it.

It's really cheap actually. RM60 for first teddy. But since it's christmas, they're selling it for RM30 for first teddy and half price for the second. So we decided to give it a try. It was empty at first, the moment we tried to stuff the teddies everyone started crowding us wanting to see how a teddy is being made. I had fun. It was a great experience. We get a certificate for our teddies too. Name them and dress them up!



tadaa! from left to right, meet Moon the sailor (mine), Arthur the F1 driver (Atiya's) and Phillow the sleeping bear (Lil's). Arent they the cutest thing? I tried to fit my bear with a Chef's uniform but it wouldnt fit. The best was a sailor.


What else?

Oh I went to watch a theater for the first time. Okay I think I've watched one before, but I cant remember when! Asrar 2. It's directed by a friends friend. Its a good storyline overall. In short, its about this guy trying to find his way back to God. There's the parents who's always fighting, the best friend who's not on the right track, a classmate who's religious and pious but only referring things to book and easily distracted with small things. I enjoyed watching it. They all can act for one. The storyline, how they put it together was great. Just didnt like how they're trying to deliver the message of Islam , maybe need more research on that :)


dont have a better picture. but yeah, I enjoyed the theater!



Oh yes, the bestfriend's engagement. Yay! Another getting married soon. Our very own Ida Nerina indeed!



Ayah and Ibu's anniversary. We tend to forget about our parents anniversary. hehe. but we always have the clock in our living room to remind us. Its engraved on the clock. Very sentimental value much huh? So I was rumaging through the photos in my albums and found old ones (the same album where I found a picture of my dad when he's a baby in his mothers arms). Zaman-zaman 'courting' ayah ibu.

I love love old photos. My dad was actually in the photography club, so he kept half of his RMC photos. Nostalgic. Definitely keeping it safely.



So holiday is coming to an end. InsyaAllah dapat tempat kerja yang elok ;p . So I thought I wont spend anymore books until I finish Tun Mahathir's one. But I couldnt resist while I was looking for a new daily/weekly planner. End up buying this "tunjuk langit cinta" book. ;)

ok bye. *tiba tiba malas & ngantuk*







Comments