when people talk about their kids

I love reading blogs of young parents. When they write little things of waking up with their little sugar pumpkin snuggling beside them or how little ones says the darnest things to them that make them smile all day.

Or how they have a day off from work and spend their day at home cooking, feeding and putting their kids to sleep.

Oh I cant wait to be parents one day! *insert smiley face*

Speaking of parents! The other day we had a small, sort of small kenduri for my parents since they're heading off for their Haji soon. *sob-sob*

So my kupu-kupu's son (my auntie is actually my dad's cousin. so my auntie's daughters are my dua pupu? get it? but my cousins from my dad's side decides to call them kupu-kupu lol.)



So this is my kupu-kupu's son. His name is Adam. He likes to hide under the table while all of us is having lunch and giggles under the table. So anyways, he was around during our kenduri. The best part having him around is that you feel normal having little kids running around the house. The even better part is you have him throwing things around the house. So little Adam decides to silent the whole house by throwing his tantrum.

It was really funny that the whole house which was filled with somewhat 50 guests went kaput silent. I swear I could hear a pin drop. Little Adam took this door gifts we get from weddings and decided to smashed it on the floor. I think I know how to get attention now. I should do the same in court when the judge decides to ignore you or the other party starts rambling some nonsense, this things comes in handy. It can fit in your handbag too. Wait, lets not get there.

So the moment that small piece of craft dropped on the floor and shattered into small bits. I swear I heard that "dum dum dum.." sound in the background. The ones you hear in movies-lah. Then everyone went silent. And my mum, my aunties, my cousins was screaming "ADAM". It was another version of Alvin and the Chipmunks.

Not enough with that, when we were cleaning up Adam's mess. He was standing by the stairs and grabbing the rest of the door gifts and was having fun 'throwing' gifts to the guests. When my brother grabbed him, he decided to be nice and sat in a corner with this three kakak watching them have dinner quietly. Those quiet moments is the horrific ones. Seriously, when the little ones turns quiet thats when you pay more attention to them.

You know what Adam did?

Seriously. I can never imagine this brilliant thing would come from a 4 y/old kid.

There were three glasses of air sirap. Yes those pink/red ones you have at kenduri. So he was watching them eating quietly. Next thing you know, he was playing domino with the three glasses. The funny part was looking at the three girls watch as the air sirap flows into ibu's favourite carpet and sinks deep into the carpet.

Thats when my kupu-kupu decided to say "It's time to go home."

Thank you Adam, Auntie Lisa learned alot from you. *pelok taknak lepas*




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

rehatkan hati ini

gentar lagi ujianNYA