october dah?

say whaa?

kelip kelip dah bukan oktober dah?

macam tak percaya je!

its been an emotional month of september for me. I have to say Raya was great. Celebrating with family and friends. This year around our uncles and aunties from Negeri and Johor even dropped by despite their hectic schedules. I'm glad we have bigger house now and more parking space. I like cooking and baking for our guests. Kembang kembang bila orang puji masakan sedap. Walaupun brownies at times tak rupa brownies tapi licin orang habiskan. hehe. Oh, cleaning can be a hassle too when you dont have anyone to help you out. I'm not complaining, I like that feeling of taking charge of everything. Feel like a grown up with my own family to handle.

Oh wells, tu berangan je. Sekali sekala. Macam berangan bila pergi grocery shopping sendiri. Hehe. I remember talking to Atiqah about it how I love grocery shopping. If Cold Storage sells cheaper things I would go Cold Storage every weekend cause they offer more. But wahey, Giant/Tesco Setia Alam isnt that bad.

Its October, which means by end of this month my parents will be leaving for Haji.Soon I have to take over all the responsibilities. Syukur sangat-sangat ayah ibu dapat pergi Mekah lagi. Bila lah ada rezeki nak pergi? At times senyum je bila aunties tanya, when is your turn to go?

InsyaAllah. Kumpul duit dari sekarang :)

Cerita kahwin pun dah bosan, "Lisa, kalau kahwin nanti jangan cari orang jauh-jauh ni. Tengok mcm auntie, nak balik beraya rumah besan sampai Ganu!.

Hmm, takleh nak cakap. Kang terkahwin dengan orang Kelantan. hehe"

Asyik cakap-cakap je. tengok gambar je lah.



abang's tunang. Hantaran! in short, if I'm getting engaged/married in the future, saya tak mahu makcik pakcik sedara sepupu sibuk2 nak tolong gubah balik hantaran!

classmate's wedding. all in this picture are friends from high school. My friend who got married used to steal penunu bunsen (??Spelling?) from our lab to light his smoke. haha.



It was one of the days when you feel like driving somewhere with your bestfriends just to eat something nice. This was what we did. the thing is , its only half an hour away from my house. We really needed that break. Coming home with happy stomach and great laugh was indeed the best. Best part was being bullied by them. Mystery still unsolved, I dont think I still know whether he's married or not! (note: will talk about this ridiculous thing later).

month of raya means, month of feast. There was so many weddings and open house, I had to skipped a lot. Meeting friends was awesome, eating is awesome too (hehe) but I dont think my stomach can take all food at once. -_____-





legal aid is coming to an end too. *tears* sedih sangat-sangat. Sebab this would be the only time Im able to have quick lunch with my university mates. Knowing someone is better than not knowing anyone at all. So having them and being able to just talk silly things and discuss things that we dont know at work is a stress reliever. I'm going to miss everyone.

what else? I've been baking a lot this month. Baking is my stress reliever. You know when you measure those ingredients in cups and mixing it all up and doing those silly stuff like licking your finger at the leftover in the mixing bowl. Or just waiting infront of the oven to make sure the cake raise is fun. I find that fun, am not sure about others. Then taking it out and wait for it to cool down so you can put creams and icing on it. Then realizing its still warm your icing gets oozy. and get silly compliments from your dad saying "your cake is ugly" hehhe. I still want my own bakery in the future. InsyaAllah.

okay nak tido. bye. goodnight.

september mission still not accomplished : jumpa zaza, deciding my career path, and to bake these http://www.bakerella.com/chewy-chocolate-meringues/

oh and nak try all recipes at joyofbaking. *sigh*


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

rehatkan hati ini

gentar lagi ujianNYA