Dear you, I miss you so much it hurts. Im not sure whether at this moment I should trust my brain more than my heart. My heart says you know you love that person when you show your lowest point to them and he would be there answering to each and every single complaints and ends it with "so feel much better?" and still accepts your weakness. Youd say cheesy things like "ill pray for your safety in my prayers" But at times like this my mind says something else. Maybe he's not the one. Maybe this is not the time. Maybe Allah has better plans. Maybe its time to rest this heart. ---- okbye.
orang tanya kenapa sedih? orang tanya, cerita lah? orang kata tak apa. nangis lah. orang kata 'you know i'm just a phone call away'. saya diam. sebab I am blessed with wonderful friends around. but how about 'biarlah rahsia' for now.
Comments
♥
random. i know.