I didnt study.
I had a good laugh today. I laughed at stupid things. At stupid words and at stupid things I said. I woke up and had a big bang theory session and laughed. Went to class a bit late but was suprised that the highway was clear. No traffic jam. I reached within 15 minutes.
I decided to abandon all the stress for these 2 days. I cant afford adding any more stress.
I had a good laugh today. I laughed at stupid things. At stupid words and at stupid things I said. I woke up and had a big bang theory session and laughed. Went to class a bit late but was suprised that the highway was clear. No traffic jam. I reached within 15 minutes.
Went to class and listened to stupid jokes people made.
Got a phone call that the invitation card for dinner is all done.
Went to Bangsar with the girls to complete our dinner dress hunting. I am 80% there. Had lunch in Mont Kiara and crashed some unknown person open house.
In conclusion it was a good day. After all the tears. stress and dramas. It was a good day.
Now going out for an ice cream session with bffs.
ps: sorry for the previous emotional entry.