Raya mode
My parents are the funnies people alive.
Especially when they're together.
This morning during Sahur ayah suddenly went "Tomorrow please dont wake me up for sahur, I'm skipping Sahur".
eheh.

Oh yes, last weekend they went to Carrefour, and bought this CD. When I came downstairs ayah was mumbling about this CD. "I think I bought a corrupted CD, I tried playing it and it said "Can't read CD"
I looked at it and started laughing.
"Ayah, this is VCD, and Karaoke. Not an audio CD."
Ayah ofcourse went ballistic and started complaining to my mum saying it was her fault because she's the one who chose it.
But, it was boths fault. They're just wey opposite of each other when they're together.
Haha. Bye.
I'm off to buat ketupat and potong chilli!
Especially when they're together.
This morning during Sahur ayah suddenly went "Tomorrow please dont wake me up for sahur, I'm skipping Sahur".
eheh.

Oh yes, last weekend they went to Carrefour, and bought this CD. When I came downstairs ayah was mumbling about this CD. "I think I bought a corrupted CD, I tried playing it and it said "Can't read CD"
I looked at it and started laughing.
"Ayah, this is VCD, and Karaoke. Not an audio CD."
Ayah ofcourse went ballistic and started complaining to my mum saying it was her fault because she's the one who chose it.
But, it was boths fault. They're just wey opposite of each other when they're together.
Haha. Bye.
Selamat Hari Raya. Maaf Zahir & Batin.
I'm off to buat ketupat and potong chilli!
Comments