3 guys, a girl, and a pizza place.
So last night went out to break fast with Afiq and friends. When he called earlier I asked about how many people going and he mentioned our school friends and there's few girls. As usual when last minute plans turned into something else, people backing out etc. I end up being the only girl hanging out with them.
"dont worry! Afiq ada"
Hah!
So we spent half an hour in the car thinking where we should eat, and end up in Pyramid. Where I witnessed three guys making food disappear in less than 5 minutes. Which is crazy.
on aside note, honestly I feel kind of erm, how do I put this. Erm, felt like I wasnt suppose to be there? The fact of being the only girl hanging with them. Every time they said "where should we go now" I feel like saying "go home?" But being the minority there I didnt want to disappoint them or anything. Its just I wasnt comfortable hanging around with 3 boys eventhough Afiq is the bestie.
In conclusion. Always double-check who's going!
"dont worry! Afiq ada"
Hah!
So we spent half an hour in the car thinking where we should eat, and end up in Pyramid. Where I witnessed three guys making food disappear in less than 5 minutes. Which is crazy.
on aside note, honestly I feel kind of erm, how do I put this. Erm, felt like I wasnt suppose to be there? The fact of being the only girl hanging with them. Every time they said "where should we go now" I feel like saying "go home?" But being the minority there I didnt want to disappoint them or anything. Its just I wasnt comfortable hanging around with 3 boys eventhough Afiq is the bestie.
In conclusion. Always double-check who's going!
Comments