those crazy things, called marriage.
to think about marriage scares me.
I want to have a family to have a loving husband, but reaching that goal seems to sound even harder than getting a good old certificate that could make both your parents smile and be proud of it for lifetime...
It scares me that I feel like I'm running out of time with all this. Being pressured by friends who's all getting married around the same time.
It scares me that what if when I found the right person, I'm not the right one for him.
I'm trying my best to push the negativity away but reality can be painful.
Waking up in the morning knowing that you're going to see that someone. He might not know anythign but for some funny reason his existence brightens your mood.
This might be one of those things I might talk with my friends in the future and laugh it off. But for now?
Ya Allah, jauhkanlah dia dari aku. ;(
Comments