its been a while
Im writing this because I decided not to sleep after Sahur.
Yes I am that lazy that I like to sleep after Sahur. It's a satisfaction waking up at seven and get ready to work without having to worry about breakfast.
Hi. My room is in a mess too! Hehe. Work has been crazy that I tend to sleep my weekend away. And yes spending time with the besties.
Cant believe August came and its ending so soon. I feel like everything is in a rush.
So went for Iftar with the Uni mates last night. It was short but i love getting updates from them. Spend time doing crazy things. And I miss them the most. I actually miss going to class. You can actually choose whether to skip class or not depending on whether you three quotas has been filled. But work. Aiyoh. Leave or no leave. There's still tons to do. The moment you decided to skip and forget all about it is the moment Id might regret the most. It piles up since no one would get it done for you.
Being in charge of files and having to make my own decisions is the hardest. When both of the lawyers are stuck with Arbitration and I'm left doing all the work alone. Handling clients would probably my biggest weakness. I cant handle demanding rude people. Then there's the lies they say. And others will say.
But getting in touch and getting to know other lawyers have been my favourite part! Some might turn out to be the biggest snob in the whole court but that's like 1 out of 10. The rest are amazingly friendly. Some random people will seat next to you and you will end up talking about everything.
Oh enough about work.
What else. Ramadhan.
I think its the first time celebrating my birthday in Ramadhan. I almost forgot about my birthday when my friends decided to knock on my sliding door in the middle of the night. Which is the funniest.
Iftar.
I think by far this years Ramadhan yang paling meriah. Haha. Its funny when its only a week of Ramadhan Supermarket near my office starts playing Raya songs. Oh I like to spend my lunch hour in Supermarket much. Not that I spend anything. just groceries shopping have always been my interest.
Talking about groceries shopping. Last nights Iftar with the merengs , the main topic was on marriage. Its like a slap in my face that yes this is the time. Half of my besties is getting married soon. What worries me the most is finding the right person. On the way back, Lynn and Naz was nagging on finding a guy. Yes I wish its that easy. They keep repeating you need to find one. Haha, funny it sounds so easy but I dont know how. I think my besties have been nagging on the same thing for the past few months.
Dont worry friends, finding the right guy have been the main topic since god knows how long. Even yesterday meeting an old dad's friend, the first question from them is "Bila nak kahwin?" An appointment with the doctor too is the same. "Oh, umur 24 ni, boleh kahwin ni. Calon?"
Haha. Memang betul kakak dalam Hot FM tu cakap. "Kalau suami boleh cari dekat TESCO tu, dah lama dah nak beli paling mahal" hehe. At desperate measures, something when I call up clients or lawyers from other sides I always thought.. "Are you my future husband?" haha. Funny isnt it? Because I dont think I have the courage to actually find a person.
My parents somehow never asks those questions. Maybe they're excited getting new daughter in law soon.
Oh yes, my brother is getting married soon. Surprise much? I am for sure surprise. For some funny reason, it feels like I'm the one getting married. Worry about this and that. *sigh*
Chambering is ending soon.
I need to make a decision soon too. Boss have been asking about work. I;ve been telling my friends I dont want to retain that I might do something else. But for some funny reason, fate is heading a different way.
okay. sheesh. now im late for work!
Comments