mimpi.

funny how all this have been surreal.

okay lets do the bangkok talk. why. why did I did a crazy last minute plan. bought a ticket for bangkok. the one that I kept from everyone because I was partly embarassed to tell them why i wanted to go there.

its all because of this guy.

wait. not that proper huh. let me post another picture.

okay fine. the only reason i call him my cinta mati is the above two pictures. he's the dorkiest idol Ive been inlove with. wow. that sounds so wrong. haha.

i think most of my close friends knows this. so this is mr. bulan.

i went to bangkok to see him (ewah mcm bercinta pulak) things like cinta terhalang. hahaha. so the bff made last minute arrangements. it was the awesome 4 days of my life. at least. okay, it was the awesome 4 days of my chambering days. hehe. it was that break I needed the most.


So i went to bangkok. purchased last minute tickets. and saw mr. bulan. went shopping like mad. went for massages like mad.





hensem kan? haha.

okay the reason behind this ridiculous fangirling moments entry is because he replied my tweet. it was one of the dumbest tweet I sent that I thought no one would bother and he replied. 30th June is my new birthday. I was re-born on this day. ahha (dramatic much?)






im going to retire being a lawyer/legal practitioner once I'm called to the bar. hahaha.

*beams with happiness*








Comments