tapi-tapi


satu. I bought new purse. Finally got rid of the old one I bought in Phuket. Its pretty. But only realize there's so little compartments.

dua. I'm trying to save up to buy this lists I made but.......

tiga. While everyone is complaining about traffic to work. At times I wished I'm working somewhere a little further from home tapi......saya suka rumah dekat dengan office.

empat. Everyday I thought about not having rice, konon nak diet tapi......

lima. I miss my crazy Subang friends dearly. We just made a weekly/monthly trip for massage! tapi.... we only get to see each other on weekends!

enam. Lately I fail at baking. Last week I made red velvet. It tastes amazing. Soft. RED. but too moist it broke into half when I was putting it on Lazy Susan so I couldn't make it two layers. Ate it, ice cream style.

tujuh. I wished I wasn't the only chambee in my office. But I like the fact everyone's there is teaching me everything. Banking, Litigation, Conveyencing.

lapan. I'm trying to save up to go to Korea , tapi.........*sigh*

sembilan. I want to continue studying DLSA/Master tapi........

sepuluh. I am 'this' close applying for AG tapi........

see. there's a lot of buts in my life. life is hard dakedo happy. I should replace all tapi's and buts to dakedo.

ok bye.

Comments