holiday yah.

I really wanted to start working as soon as LLB ended but walawey, ko gila ke apa. I might just enjoy the rest of holidays while I still have it.
Before the holiday started, there was our final mock trial and a sleepover party. They stayed at my place, all seven of us crammed in one room. Hehe. But I enjoyed every bit of it. Then came the one person who decides to ruin our mood. Then there was the crying session (on he cried). Then we decided to end our LLB days as a firm. Started off as five, leaving as five. There was too many dramas and tears that it took actually almost six hours to settle things.
Its a little sad we had to ended it this way, this late. Thanks for those who were jealous of us. I really appreciate it. We could have been just like other firms. Smiling, happily and taking pictures of us.
When mock trial ended, I'm not sure how I felt. I was happy at the fact I was leaving UiTM for good. Sad at the fact it ended and I had to leave my classmates that way. I hugged each one of them to bid goodbye in a total rush. Because I was worried I might cry. I enjoyed the first half of my LLB days, but never the ending. I think few of my friends knew whats going on and only them can judge what's going on and why I acted that way in facebook status. Its sad that all of this results because of one thing. This little thing called love.
Everyone is blinded by love. But I dont see why you have to hurt other people because of love. One love, you decided to ruin other's five peoples future. Our heart. Our feelings.
Anyhow, as I said, we decided to end it as a firm. I was happy at the fact I could act all normal again. Its sad when it all ended, all those stories came into picture. Like a missing puzzle it started filling all the gaps. Its sad to find out, after all the tears and the saying sorry sessions to find out that it was lies. Thanks. I wished I didnt know all of the later stories. But, Tuhan tu maha Kuasa. Kelakar, benda yang kecil kitaorang tak nak tahu pun orang sampaikan. So its true that everyone were jealous of us.
I'm glad its over though. I like to sit at home and enjoy the holidays and pray to God that I wont be meeting such people in the future.
For all I know, I dont want to hear anything anymore. What ever it is, it has nothing to do with me. :) Lets all end this with a huge smile across our face and wish all my firm mates, classmates to be success in future. Amin.
Comments