I'm hurt.
It feels like my heart has been ripped off my chest.

I dont think I have enough tears left. I dont think I can go on with this anymore. I am strong. I am. But not anymore. I'm done with your lies.

I'm done with you telling everyone about how cruel we are.

We've done our part. It's up for to you to judge. Please go ahead and judge us.

We deserve to be mad. We deserve the blame on you for everything.

I think I could have forgive you if you admitted your mistake and say you're sorry. But you never did. Everything was our fault.

I'm sorry I've known you.

I'm sorry I've been defending you all this while. When I shouldn't have.

I shouldn't have in the first place.

I don't deserve to feel this way. My firm mates dont deserve to be treated this way. You wanted this. Please leave our firm. We're sick and tired and dont have the energy to proceed anymore.

Please I am begging you to stop.

Stop creating lies.
Stop ripping our heart off our chest.
Stop making us cry.

We have hearts too. Please please please make this stop.

I'll never forgive you for what you have done to our firm. I should have listened to what others have said about you before.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

rehatkan hati ini

gentar lagi ujianNYA