you know you care for them when.

you know, after all of the drama, the challenges, I think it all sum out in one thing.

you end up smiling at the end of the day after a long brawl of never ending tears. I am accepting yesterday's HUGE fight as nothing but a lesson for me.

I know I can trust no one in my class now. For all I know, some people just love being the middle person who loves to see us in that state. They would definitely like to see us break into pieces dont they?

I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I dont think I am ever this upset after hearing things like this from everyone else. What hurts the most is how hard you try to please that person and all he do is just ignore it. I am hoping from all the 2 hours fight of shouting, crying and pujuk-pujuk session comes to an end when all five of us walking up on stage and graduate as a LLB grad and would be able to apply to any firm easily and soon be a lawyer.

I know there's going to be ups and down for this coming two months, but I am hoping none of this will effect us mentally physicall emotionally. I dont think I have enough tears left. Ive wasted it all last night. Hehe.

And yes, after all the drama last night, we end up laughing it off.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

rehatkan hati ini

gentar lagi ujianNYA