I woke up today feeling creative.
Well maybe a little.

I finally burned all the photos I'm suppose to send off into a disc. And I suddenly have crazy inspiring idea to print it out and make a congratulation cards for the friends.

Oh well. Maybe soon.

Ive been spending my days at Klang. Its actually 90% done. The only thing left is moving in! Its been restless week. I had to supervise everything there just because the guards wont let the contractors in on Weekends. So the day before I was running up and down answering questions regarding the doors, the lights, the boiler, the cabinets, the grill. It gave me a headache!

Its pretty scary being the only female in the house with this all chinese man working. The only person I trust in that house is the light guy. Cause I'm so used of going to his shop so I kept following him to the whole house.

Oh for the past three days I've been stuck on traffic jam as well. Its crazy it actually took 1 and 1/2 hour to get from Klang to Subang because of the rain. I always exit at Subang, but after the crazy incident on the bridge, I decided to exit at Shah Alam and use the highway. Turned out its worst!

Okay, I'm late. bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

rehatkan hati ini

gentar lagi ujianNYA