of baking
So.
Past two days have been a bliss.
It feels so weird not having to worry about books.
Or so, I still receive emails from Lecturers regarding Mock Trial and assignment. But anyhoo, since most, or we'll put it all of them are working. So basically my broad-daylight activity is to stay at home and well, do nothing. And late night dates!
I've been dreading to bake since everyone has been stressed out with LLB.
When I stress I bake.
So during LLB days, the only thing I bake is Apple Crumble. Every weekend I tell you, while my mum is busy cooking, I'd be by the oven baking apple crumbles. Of course, I even made ayah buy some ice cream to eat with it.
I was browsing through the recipes yesterday. Found few great ones. Ive tried sorts of cupcakes recipes before.
And going through my baking appliances I realize my mum actually bought lots of new stuff for me! I haven't bake for a while and rummaging through the baking box was like going through presents under Christmas tree.
Ibu actually bought couple of Cookie cutters. New measurement cups, new piping bags etc. and *drumrolls*

So I was kind of inspired to bake yesterday. It was either chocolate pudding, some random Chocolate chip cookies. But I end up baking red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese! It turned out great! Though the cake didnt turn out that red. I think instead of adding 1/4 cup of cocoa powder I accidentally added 1/2 cup.
Im taking the cupcake to tonights class. Yay?
Past two days have been a bliss.
It feels so weird not having to worry about books.
Or so, I still receive emails from Lecturers regarding Mock Trial and assignment. But anyhoo, since most, or we'll put it all of them are working. So basically my broad-daylight activity is to stay at home and well, do nothing. And late night dates!
I've been dreading to bake since everyone has been stressed out with LLB.
When I stress I bake.
So during LLB days, the only thing I bake is Apple Crumble. Every weekend I tell you, while my mum is busy cooking, I'd be by the oven baking apple crumbles. Of course, I even made ayah buy some ice cream to eat with it.
I was browsing through the recipes yesterday. Found few great ones. Ive tried sorts of cupcakes recipes before.
And going through my baking appliances I realize my mum actually bought lots of new stuff for me! I haven't bake for a while and rummaging through the baking box was like going through presents under Christmas tree.
Ibu actually bought couple of Cookie cutters. New measurement cups, new piping bags etc. and *drumrolls*

So I was kind of inspired to bake yesterday. It was either chocolate pudding, some random Chocolate chip cookies. But I end up baking red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese! It turned out great! Though the cake didnt turn out that red. I think instead of adding 1/4 cup of cocoa powder I accidentally added 1/2 cup.
So I honestly have nothing to write about.
Im taking the cupcake to tonights class. Yay?
I think Im going to try baking the Eclair again, first try was a disaster it taste more like a dorayaki pancake rather than eclair.
So bye!
Comments