the dream.

I;m writing this because I decided to skip my favourite Forensic Class after all the never ending misery.

Maybe all of this happen for a reason.

A short conversation with Izzati this morning, or was it evening? suddenly gave me second thoughts about career. How her brother decided to quit architecture after spending 4? 5 years? and decided to pursue his dream to become a pilot.

I have no idea why, it inspired me alot. I did a lot of thinking while driving.

As much as I want to end my studies as soon as possible just to live up my parents dream and maybe become a lawyer, or maybe become a Judge like how my dad wants me to be. *throws confetti* I remember him laying down plans, like he had this planned in his head since he was a kid. That thing you do as if you're laying down your marriage plans.

Yes that thing. Its like he was describing it in Mind Map and drawing tables with arrows all the way to the top.

As much I want to live up my parents dream, there's a part of me of wanting to pursue with my dream. A graphic designer, a freelance photographer. That was the dream I wanted to pursue with when I finished SPM. Before realizing I had passion for baking of course.

I am not regretting the four years I spent for Law.

Maybe I need a new list of things to do before 30 and one of it would be this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

rehatkan hati ini

gentar lagi ujianNYA