kecewa.
On my way here
Where I am now
I've learned to fly
I have to want to leave the ground
I've fallen hard but I've been loved
And in the end it all works out
My faith has conquered fear
On my way here
Lepas aku buat kerja.
Make sure all classes pays.
Make sure kitaorg punya jersey cantik.
Make sure I have a team playing at least even though we suck with futsal.
And kau kata nama aku dah buruk among the seniors just because I said "unfair la kitaorg kena cheer right after our last game."
AGH EMOSI! BENCI ORANG MACAM NI! Dont treat me like I'm a 5 year old. Dont talk to me as if I've never handled a program before. If you guys didn't do this last minute. NO SUCH THING WOULD HAPPEN!
you have no idea what I had to go through yesterday and in the end you gave me shit?
Comments