this is the time when.
This is the time when you say to yourself,
As much as I'm concern, I AM TRYING TO BE NICE HERE!
YOu have no idea how much I hate the fact we "WERE" so called friends before.
you know what Farah Lisa?
This is the last straw.
This is the last straw.
Don't give a damn about that person.
Go on with your life.
Go on with your life.
I have awesome friends by my side, awesome firmmates, and awesome encik bulan. Who the hell care whats going on with that other person.
As much as I'm concern, I AM TRYING TO BE NICE HERE!
You can go ahead move on with your fucking life, cause here I am moving on with mine.
YOu have no idea how much I hate the fact we "WERE" so called friends before.
HAH! puas hati.
Sorry, maaf kerana post ini sangat form 3 nye rant. But come one, we're all 23 now. Grow up will you?
Comments