i never wanted december to end.

I cant believe December ended so quickly.
In basically less than 24 hours Ill be actually registering myself to hell. Well, thats what people say. I wont have this late night outings with the besties anymore.

November was fun. Langkawi trip and the last dinner with the classmates.

December was memorable for me. Probably because Kusai is back for a month and Atiya was still working for Astro so we get to join weekly recording of this Dancing with the star ripped off. So we hang out a lot.

It's almost a weekly routine to just sit down and hang and just laugh.



Dec 3rd - Went to see live recording. It was my first time entering this kind of studio. Met bunch of local artists!


Went for a movie with the girls in Pyramid. Met the boys since Kusai is back in town. Hang a little. Watched Zombieland. Laughed like there's no tomorrow. It was seriously a good movie!


Went to Curve on Christmas Eve. Wasnt planned to go out. I thought we were going to some random mamak stall. So end up sitting by the side walk and watching young teenagers fooling around with that fake snow thing. Ugh. Lesson learned.





Went to watch Final SB in PICC Putrajaya. Although Sazzy&Nash lost. We still think they deserve to win. So anyways, after the show we went to Palace of Justice and hang around. It was fun to be interviewed by the boys asking this and that about the court. And saying they would like to witness a real trial.



Then there's the BBQ with the classmates. Last minute planned after knowing the sad news. I seriously hate being the last to know and also finding out from some random people rather than the goodfriend themselves.



Another BBQ. A small gathering @ Kusais place. Awesome! Met all the schoolmates again. :)



And yes I spent my newyears eve at home. I slept through all the fireworks. And even spent rest of the night making my own planner.

So I guess tomorrow night would be the last night hanging out with friends before class starts again. :(

Night everyone.

Happy New Year =D



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

rehatkan hati ini

gentar lagi ujianNYA