langkawi. and everything.
It was the longest 12 hours of my life. I think it took more than 18 hours to get us to Langkawi. But the outcome was amazing. Spending it with lovely friends. And laughing every other minute with them. Even sleeping was a joke to us.
so this is 1st day. I think I'm going to wait a little longer till I upload the rest on Facebook. =D

While everyone was asleep. I woke up at almost 6 to catch sunrise. But it was on the other side. of the train. So the best I could capture was this. We reached Sg. Petani by then. So it reminded me of lots of things when we were in Kedah.

Reached langkawi around 1. Since it was prayers time, the bus would only pick us up at 2. So we sat down by the beach near Dataran Lang and picnic here. The weather was awesome we sat there and had our really cheap lunch.

Favourite shot! We went to Dataran Lang that night again for dinner. Since 6 of us had early dinner near the motel we were staying we skipped dinner and went for a walk. And it was so dark we came out with a theory saying that the person who's incharge to let the lights on was watching Nur Kasih and that's the reason why he forgot to switch on the lights at the Dataran Lang. Only few spotlights were on. So this is the best shot. We almost got blind by this spotlight.

the boy band shot.

That night we celebrated Jid's birthday by the beach. But I was holding the cake I didnt' get any shot of Jid's cake and surprise. I'm not sure how Jid's reaction was but he wasn't that surprise. He made a long speech afterwards. Heh. Before we went back to our room, few of us fooled around with the torchlights. heh.
till then.


Comments